I love Asian inspired food, and salads are one of my favorites. Today I’m sharing this Chinese Chicken Salad. Make it for lunch or dinner, anytime it’s the perfect light salad.
– 1 can chicken breast (10 oz), or fresh rotisserie chicken (diced)
– 2 heads nappa cabbage
– 2 whole carrots washed and peeled
– 1 bunch green scallions, diced on an angle
– 1 bag crispy chow mein noodles
– 1 bottle Asian toasted sesame dressing
– sesame seeds
1. Chop all your nappa cabbage in to fine strips and place in large serving bowl.
2. Add your diced scallions, reserving some for a garnish.
3. Use a vegetable peeler to peel the carrots in to the bowl.
4. Add entire can of chicken breast (use a fork to break apart) or diced rotisserie chicken.
5. Toss in 1 cup of crispy chow mein noodles.
6. Add 1/2 cup Asian dressing, and toss entire salad. You can add more dressing to taste.
7. Garnish with green scallions and toasted sesame seeds.
Our Pinteresting Family says
Looks amazing! 🙂
Looks absolutely delicious!! Thanks for sharing 😉
Hope your week is off to a fantastic start!
Holly Lefevre (504 Main) says
Randi~Dukes and Duchesses says
That sounds so great! I love Asian flavors in a salad. Just pinned the recipe.
Tonia L says
Oh wow! I really want that for dinner tonight but will have to settle on having it for lunch soon!
You’re right… it does look delicious!! YUMMY!
Thanks for linking up at The DIY Dreamer… From Dream To Reality! See you tomorrow evening! 🙂