These super cute Amazon and Target Teacher Appreciation Printable Gift Card Holders are a great way to show your favorite teachers how much you love them for all they’ve done for your kiddos!
While I know teachers love all the cute handmade gifts and fun crafts made for them, I know how much they really LOVE gift cards! I usually love to give a small handmade something that I know the teacher will love and I’m always sure to pair it with a gift card to Amazon or Target. I figure they can buy vacation supplies for themselves, books, or whatever floats their boats. If I was a teacher that’s what I’d want.
This Amazon and Target Teacher Appreciation Gift Idea is so easy to put together!
- Please Note: These printables and downloads designed by The Crafted Sparrow are for personal use only. Please do not alter the file or image and claim it as your own. This file is not intended for resale, nor are the printed versions of this file!
To download these Amazon and Target printable gift card holders just click on the link above. Once you’ve downloaded the files you will need to open the files in a program like Photoshop, Word, or Publisher. Resize the image to 5 x 7″ to fit your gift cards. For printing, print on white cardstock or matte photo paper for best quality. Cut out your card/tag with a paper trimmer or scissors.
I’m all about easy Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas as the school year wraps up and everything is pure chaos and this is definitely that!
- Teacher Appreciation Essential Oil Gift Idea and Printable Tag
- Teacher Appreciation Lotion Gift Ideas & Tags
- Teacher Appreciation Asian Restaurant Printable Gift Card Holders
- Teacher Appreciation Marker Gift Idea & Tags
- Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas & Printables