I love when I get a chance to spoil our teachers a bit, especially during Teacher Appreciation week. Today I’m sharing this Teacher Appreciation Essential Oil Gift Idea and Printable Card to help you spoil your teachers too!
Every year I try to create a fun printable that I can pair with a gift card or small gift for our teachers and school helpers that impact our boys lives on the daily. One of my favorite things to use daily and share with others is Essential Oils. I thought it would be perfect to share one of my favorite essential oil roller bottle blends with our teachers this year. I created these fun tropical inspired cards to go with my roller bottles, they turned out so cute.
Here’s What You Need To Make This Teacher Appreciation Essential Oil Gift Idea
- Essential Oil Roller Bottles (I’ve linked my favorites)
- Essential Oils, I love Young Living Oils
- Fractionated Coconut Oil (I’ve linked my favorite)
- Printable Good Vibes Card/Tag Found HERE or By Clicking The Download Button Below
- Small Hole Punch or Tape Runner
- Please Note: These printables and downloads designed by The Crafted Sparrow are for personal use only. Please do not alter the file or image and claim it as your own. This file is not intended for resale, nor are the printed versions of this file!
To download this printable card/tag just click on the link below. Once you’ve downloaded the file image you will need to open the file in a program like Photoshop, Word, or Publisher. Resize the image to 5 x 7″ if you are putting it with an essential oil roller bottle, if you’re using the printable as a gift tag for something else just size it to your liking. For printing, print on white cardstock or matte photo paper for best quality. Cut out your card/tag with a paper trimmer or scissors.
Let’s Make The Essential Oil Roller Bottle for Our Teacher Appreciation Gift!
Good Vibes Roller Blend:
- 8 Drops Tangerine Essential Oil
- 8 Drops Stress Away Essential Oil
- 8 Drops Peace & Calming II Essential Oil
- 3 Drops Lime Essential Oil
- 3 Drops Grapefruit Essential Oil
Add all your essential oils to a 10ml roller bottle. Top with your favorite carrier oil, I love coconut fractioned oil for my rollers. You can label your glass roller bottle with custom vinyl labels like I did, use washi tape to label them, or you can grab a label maker and add one that way.
Using a small hole punch I placed two small holes and threaded some twine through to tie around my essential oil roller bottle. You can use a tape runner to adhere it to the card as well.
If you’re using these cards/tags to add to other gift ideas just attach with ribbon or twine.
If you liked this Teacher Appreciation Essential Oil Gift Idea and Printable I’ve got even more Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas for you. Check these out!
- Amazon & Target Teacher Appreciation Printable Gift Card Holders
- Teacher Appreciation Lotion Gift Ideas & Tags
- Teacher Appreciation Asian Restaurant Printable Gift Card Holders
- Teacher Appreciation Marker Gift Idea & Tags
- Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas & Printables
Leave a Reply