`Tis the season of all things Pumpkin! I’m not typically a huge pumpkin spice or pumpkin flavored anything fan, but I do make an exception for pumpkin pie! It’s one of my favorite pies this time of the year. I thought it would be fun to create a new delicious treat to enjoy, these Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Parfaits are so yummy!
These Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Parfaits are not only full of delicious fall flavors like the pumpkin pie filling and cinnamon granola, they are also full protein thanks to the new Yoplait Greek 100 Protein. Plus, these parfaits are super easy to make and can be made ahead of time easily for entertaining or family dinners.
- 2 - 15oz Can Pumpkin Puree
- 4 - Eggs
- 1 1/2 - Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1/2 - Cup Milk
- 1 1/2 - Cup Sugar
- 2 1/ 2 - Tablespoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 - Teaspoon Salt
- 2 - 8oz Blocks Cream Cheese
- 3 - Cups Vanilla Yoplait Greek 100 Protein
- 2 - Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 - Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 1/2 - Teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 3/4 - Cup Sugar
- Cool Whip Whipped Topping or Whipped Cream
- Cinnamon Granola
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9 x 9" baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine all the ingredients - Pumpkin Puree, Eggs, Lemon Juice, Milk, Sugar.
- Using an electric mixer or large spoon mix until well combined. Pour mixture into a 9 x 9" baking dish.
- Bake for 35 minutes, remove and let cool for 10-15 minutes.
- In a large bowl or mixer add all ingredients - Cream Cheese, Vanilla Yoplait Greek 100 Protein, Vanilla Extract, Lemon Juice, Pumpkin Pie Spice, and Sugar.
- Using an electric mixer or large spoon mix until well combined.
- Refrigerate until needed.
- Place both the cheesecake filling and pumpkin pie filling into separate large ziplock bags or piping bags.
- Cut the tip off the end of the bags and pipe the layers into your cups or serving containers.
- Begin piping with pumpkin filling, then cheesecake filling, then add granola, repeat with another layer of pumpkin filling, and a final layer of cheesecake filling.
- Top with cool whip or whipped cream for a garnish, and sprinkle some cinnamon granola on top.
Yoplait is inviting you to try all 100+ flavors for a chance to win $100,000! Simply enter the code on top of specially marked lids at Yoplait.com/100Ways and you could win one of more than 3,000 prizes. The more codes you enter, the more chances to win! For a full list of flavors go to Yoplait.com/Products.*
My parfaits only had one layer of cinnamon granola, but feel free to add as much as you want to your parfaits. These were such a huge hit in our house, my boys devoured them in minutes. I definitely need to come up with a few more parfait recipes, they are so easy to make and always so yummy!
Be sure to check out these Peanut Butter & Banana Yogurt Muffins with Yoplait…
DISCLOSURE | This post is sponsored on behalf of Yoplait. All ideas and opinions are my own.
* No purchase necessary. Ends 5/15/17. To play and for Official Rules, visit Yoplait.com/100Ways.