This year I wanted to keep my Halloween decor simple, just adding little touches that gave a subtle hint to the upcoming Holiday. Today I’m showing you the Halloween Bakers Twine Garland I made for my mantle.
I orginally saw this idea over at Lolly Jane last year for Christmas.
2. Apply glue with your brush or toothpick to the styrofoam ball in the area where you are starting. Glue as you go since it dries.
3. Begin wrapping your bakers twine in a circular patter around the ball, gluing as you go. Be sure to press firmly too.
4. When you get to the end either secure another knot and pin it in to the styrofoam ball again or glue it down.
5. For the yarn decorated balls, I just simply wrapped it to look like a black spider web on the ball and pinned the ends in place.
6. Using a long wooden skewer or long embroidery needle string your decorated balls on to either twine or embroidery floss.