Today I’m happy to be teaming up with my fun blogging friends again to bring you some great Back to School ideas. I’m sharing my Back to School Mantle, I originally wasn’t going to do a themed mantle until the holidays rolled around again but now that my fireplace is such a great backdrop for everything since painting it how could I not do one! I love how it turned out.
I also grabbed some books from my son’s room and a few of our favorite vintage books (Where the Sidewalk Ends, and A light in the Attic) love those books! I grabbed a few other small things like a clock and the black glasses (used to be 3D glasses). The big apple is seriously one of my favorite things in my house. It’s from my youngest son’s room, we bought it when he was a baby and now he’s in Kindergarten this year. I also added a jar with some vintage scissors and bright yellow pencils. The two yellow jax have been in my stash closet for a year waiting for a home in my new master bedroom re-do (whenever that happens) so for now they have a happy place to sit.
1. Back to School Mantle by The Crafted Sparrow
2. Churched up Backpacks by Maybe I Will
3. Back to School Wreath by Among the Young
4. Flour-less Cookies by Hollyhocks & Honeybees
5. Portable Homework Station by The Benson Street
6. ABC Book Page Bunting by She’s Crafty
7. Back to School Trends by Flats to Flip Flops
8. Back to School Shopping List by Free Time Frolics