1. Melt your chocolate according to package instructions until smooth.
2. Put a small sucker stick in a marshmallow.
3. Quickly dip the marshmallow in the bowl of water.
4. Dip in your graham cracker crumbs, you can use your finger to press it on the marshmallow. It should cover it completely.
5. Lastly dip the marshmallow in to the melted chocolate, only cover it half way so you can still see the graham cracker layer.
6. Set on wax paper to dry.
There you have it! This is another fun way to give it to that s’mores craving. It’s also a fun way to have them at a party or to take to a bbq with you. Enjoy!