– Gray zip up hoodie and matching sweatpants
– Stiffened felt for the fin and teeth
– Regular felt for the eyes and chest
I just made my own templates to fit the size of the sweatshirt then I sewed everything on, if you prefer to glue it on you can do so.
– Black long sleeved t-shirt and black knit pants
– Black jersey knit fabric, or an old black t-shirt to match for the head piece
– 2 x 2 Litter empty soda bottles spray painted silver
– Black electrical tape
– 4 Small tin cans
– Black ribbon & black belt webbing by the yard
– Black vinyl tubing
– Old reusable water bottle lid for mouthpiece
– Flippers & goggles
After you’ve spray painted your empty soda bottles silver glue them together side by side.
Using some black ribbon, glue it around everything to make it all look connected. You can use some black belt webbing to create the straps to fit your child and glue it on the tanks.
For the hose you will need to glue one end to the top of a tank and the other end is glued to an old reusable water bottle lid that was also spray painted silver. Black electric tape helped to also hold things in place.
His weight belt was created with two tin cans on each side of a black webbing belt and some velcro.
I added flippers and goggles.