As summer is winding to an end I thought it would be fun to share a fun float recipe. These Mango Ginger Floats are the perfect treat to make at your next bbq, or as an after dinner treat.
To me this seems like more of an adult float with the flavor of ginger mixed with the tropical fruit, but I was pleasantly surprised with how much my boys really loved them. It’s sure to be a huge crowd pleaser.
I found this delicious Greek Frozen Yogurt at my local Safeway store, it’s so creamy and it was perfect for this float recipe. You can use any mango ice cream.
Find the recipe below.
- Ginger Ale
- Mango Greek Frozen Yogurt or Ice Cream
- Fresh Mangos
- Puree the mango.
- Add 1/8 cup pureed mango to the bottom of each glass.
- Add 2 or 3 large scoops of mango greek frozen yogurt or ice cream.
- Fill glass with ginger ale.
- Top with an additional scoop of mango greek frozen yogurt or ice cream.
- Garnish with fresh fruit skewers and a straw.
Be sure to check out these other float recipes that your family will love.
Whoa! Hello, tropical deliciousness! This is a float I have to try!
Thanks Julia, hope you love them!