To me this seems like more of an adult float with the flavor of ginger mixed with the tropical fruit, but I was pleasantly surprised with how much my boys really loved them. It’s sure to be a huge crowd pleaser.
Find the recipe below.
- Ginger Ale
- Mango Greek Frozen Yogurt or Ice Cream
- Fresh Mangos
- Puree the mango.
- Add 1/8 cup pureed mango to the bottom of each glass.
- Add 2 or 3 large scoops of mango greek frozen yogurt or ice cream.
- Fill glass with ginger ale.
- Top with an additional scoop of mango greek frozen yogurt or ice cream.
- Garnish with fresh fruit skewers and a straw.